Are you looking for some Thanksgiving Instagram Captions? Here is a list with 68 different Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Quotes for you to use. Some straight from the interwebs, others straight from my Thanksgiving filled mind.
Do you have any Thanksgiving Instagram Captions that should be added? Hit me up on the gram and send me a DM. I’d be happy to add your quote to the list.
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
- Ain’t no stopping Thanksgiving, corona.
- Nothing beats Thanksgiving over Zoom.
- Thankful we don’t have to kiss and hug all our family members this year.
- Thankful, blessed, and too full to be stressed
- It might be a small party this year but Thanksgiving will go on.
- We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed.
- Calories don’t count on Thanksgiving
- Pour some gravy on me!
- Let’s Get Stuffed
- Eat, drink, nap, repeat
- Thankful for family, friends, and wine this Thanksgiving.
- I may not remember what Thanksgiving is really about but I do remember the good times.
- Good memories are all that matter.
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
- Thanksgiving Pies before guys
- Giving thanks, taking names.
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- Happy Thanksgiving, may your hearts be as full as your plates today!
- Leftovers are for quitters
- May your pants be stretchy, may your glasses stay full, and may your family avoid all talk of politics and corona.
- May your pants be stretchy, may your glasses stay full, and may your Zoom connection be strong.
- No such thing as no Thanksgiving.
- Don’t let the turkey go cold.
- Thankful for home delivery and takeaway this year #coronagiving
- Can’t we organize a global Thanksgiving dinner, now that we’re all at home anyway?
Get all these quotes as pre-made Instagram Posts + more Instagram Templates and Menu Templates right here!
- Raise your hands for Virtual Thanksgiving Dinners.
- Movies, food, pyjamas, Zoom and hot chocolate. Thanksgiving complete.
- I’m having my Thanksgiving dinner via Zoom this year. Cute top – pyjamas pants. Perfect.
- You know it was a good Thanksgiving when you get to be thankful for elastic waistbands.
- Load up for Black Friday y’all, it’s going to be exhausting online.
- More rolls? You butter believe it.
- Beast of a feast
- You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach
- Let’s have an attitude of gratitude today.
- I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.
- Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.
- You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.
- Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.
- Overeating at Thanksgiving is a national tradition.
- Good mashed potato is one of the great luxuries of life.
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need
- No Thanksgiving dinner that can’t be saved with some dry Martinis.
- Although our houses may be far apart, our hearts remain as close as ever. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Seems to be Turkey o’Clock.
- Let you Thanksgiving be filled with virtual virus-free hugs and kisses.
- Keep calm and pass the gravy.
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day
Gratitude Thanksgiving Quotes (the cliché ones, picked and curated for you)
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. – Charles Dickens
- The more we express thanks, the more gratitude we feel. The more gratitude we feel, the more we express thanks. It’s circular, and it leads to a happier life. – Steve Goodier
- If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot – Hausa Proverb
- Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Drink and be thankful to the host! What seems insignificant when you have it, is important when you need it. – Franz Grillparzer
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
- A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude. – Bruce Wilkinson
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other as is though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
- Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- Acknowledging the good that is already in your life is the foundation for all abundance. – Eckhart Tolle
- Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look. – Joanna Gaines
- Gratitude is the closest thing to beauty manifested in an emotion. – Mindy Kalin
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- The funny thing about Thanksgiving, or any big meal, is that you spend 12 hours shopping for it then go home and cook, chop, braise and blanch. Then it’s gone in 20 minutes and everybody lies around sort of in a sugar coma and then it takes 4 hours to clean it up – Ted Allen
- Thanksgiving is the meal we aspire for other meals to resemble – Jonathan Safran Foer
- Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day – Robert Caspar Lintner
- An attitude of gratitude brings great things – Yogi Bhajan
- A great meal is an experience that nourishes more than your body. – Ruth Reichl
How to create great Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Posts?
Thanksgiving is one of those times of the year where the gram is just stuffed (ha… see the pun there?) with turkeys, pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce. You don’t want to spoil the fun, but to stand out, you should do something different. So how do you come up with new Thanksgiving Instagram captions and posts?
One way to do this is by using our Thanksgiving Instagram Bundle, which also includes editable templates and menu cards – or at least be inspired by it. You can recreate anything you see if you like, or just get the bundle for €5.
Anyway, here are my top Thanksgiving Instagram Post tips:
- Be different. If everyone is using the colors red, orange and yellow, you might opt for other warm colors. What about green and brown, like a nice whimsical forest?
- Come up with other Thanksgiving Menu options than the common stuffed turkey, corn and mashed potatoes.
- Make Thanksgiving fun for your followers. You don’t have to do a giveaway or something like that (there’s plenty of bargaining for people to do during the Black Friday weekend), but organize a virtual game. Maybe you can organize a Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz via Zoom for your followers or family.
- If you have a restaurant, hotel or café and you are doing takeaway or delivery, then make sure to heavily promote this.
Other than that, I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I personally have nothing to do with this holiday – in the Netherlands we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. But I’m a huge lover of any family dinner occasion and with our rising number of clients in the States, it wouldn’t make sense NOT to write about it.
I know Thanksgiving won’t be anything like it normally is (for most of you) with all the current drama in the world, but I certainly hope that you’ll have a great time. And if you are reading this beyond the year 2020, well.. let’s hope everything’s back to normal and we DO get to celebrate Thanksgiving the way it’s supposed to be celebrated: with ALL your family ‘round the table!
I hope these Thanksgiving Instagram Captions help you out to crush it on Instagram this year. Good luck!