Day #24 – Birthday Party Time!
This is the prompt for day 24, 24-06-2020.
Time for day 24 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
Happy Birthday! Show what a birthday (dinner) looks like at your place.
Today’s post is dedicated to my dad, who’s celebrating his 60th(!!!) birthday today. Whoohoo! I’m so grateful for him.
So, in honor to my dad, let’s all have a little celebration and a slice of cake or a glass of wine (or both).
- Dive into your archives and find a photo of a birthday party at your place.
- Are you just offering accommodation and don’t you have any pictures? Then what about highlighting a place nearby where people could go for a birthday dinner.
- Or bake a special birthday cake right now!
- Now the caption: dive into what birthdays mean to you/how people can celebrate their birthday at yours/tell about the last birthday party you hosted.
Start or end with a call to action:
- “Do you like to celebrate your birthday?”
- “What’s your favorite way of celebrating your birthday?”
- “When is your birthday?”
“What’s your favorite way of celebrating your birthday? We like to surprise our guests. It’s always such an honor when people decide to spend their birthdays with us. Our favourite way to surprise them is… well, we can’t really tell, because then it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore! But, a little disclaimer: it involves something sweet!”
Got it? Now, hup, go! See you on the gram.
Be part of the Hospitality Marketing Facebook Group
We'd love to have you in the group. Are you a member yet? ?
As always during this challenge: I'll check your work, give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM, mail or in the Facebook group. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
Make sure to tag @trementohospitality and use the hashtag #TTC2020 so I don't miss your post!
Also: why not check the other posts that have been submitted this week? Go give some love to your fellow hospitality entrepreneurs! Click here: #TTC2020