Winner of all stories is forever going to be Disney (in my opinion). For Christmas this year, they created this awesome short story (which might just be the perfect one to repost to Facebook this year, during this advent calendar post):
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t let us share complete videos like that. You can solve this by putting the video into multiple posts though.
Here’s what I recommend:
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query= christmas ad and find a video you love. Check the length of the video in advance.
- Then go to https://www.videovor.com/en/instant-downloader and download the video.
- If the video exceeds 60 seconds, then cut the video on your computer either with video software or https://online-video-cutter.com/. Make sure each clip is 60 seconds or less.
- Upload the clips to canva and throw them into one of the templates that has a big image frame (these can be found from 29 – 40 in the canva file)
- Download the right ‘pages’ as .mp4 files. Make sure to download them seperately, so 1 by 1 if you need to download multiple (if your initial video exceeded 60 seconds).
- Post it!
I’d recommend keeping it simple though and looking for a video