Friday Fun – Giveaway!
Let’s have a little fun this Friday with a… giveaway!
We’ve not done this in the Tremento Tribe yet. And I’d like to save the bigger giveaways for December. In November, we’ll surely do something with Thanksgiving and Black Friday, but the real ‘giveaway’? Save that for later.
However, small giveaways can always be organized, right? So let’s do that today. Halloween is only 9 days away, so I’d recommend using either Halloween or Autumn as the theme of the giveaway.
Think of a Halloween Candy Box or an Autumn Relax Package (tea, a good read, some biscuits?).
Let the giveaway go on until the 31st and make it a simple ‘tag, like and win’ giveaway. If you really want to power the use of social, then here’s my gameplay for you:
- Head over to Kingsumo and make the giveaway there
- Put the link to the Kingsumo page in your bio on Instagram so you can refer people to that.
- Go to bit.ly and put in the link to your giveaway, so you can create a super short and sweet URL. Explanation video below!
- Create multiple graphics in Canva to promote your giveaway. Put the bit.ly in the graphic.
- Now, Kingsumo will automatically create incentives for people to share your giveaway and help you track the results.
The best thing about this method? Your fans will get used to the Kingsumo giveaway platform, meaning that if you decide to use it again in November or December, they already know what to do.
OK, actually, maybe that’s the second-best thing. The first best thing is the incentives that Kingsumo creates. Chances of your giveaway being shared across the web are much higher using their platform!