Day #7 – Flash Sale!
This is the prompt for day 7, 07-06-2020.
Time for day 7 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
Flash sale! offer a special discount today on a room or a meal.
People love exclusivity and scarcity is a great motivator for them to take action. So today, we are going to post some “move” content, a post with a clear call-to-action: a CTA.
If you’re up for this, then what we’re going to do, is do a flash sale. A super short, quick sale, with an offer that’s ONLY valid today!
You could do this with anything. Some examples for restaurants and cafés would be:
- A free coffee with your cake today
- A free juice with your lunch today
- A juice + sandwich for €7 today
- Two salads for just €15 today
- A bottle of house wine for the first 5 who reserve a table
Or, for hotels, bed and breakfasts and other accommodation providers:
- A free snack package with your stay if you book today
- Free breakfast for everyone who books today
- 30% off all room prices until noon
- Free pick-up from the airport/train station/harbor, whatsoever
- Free bicycle rental for a day if you book today
Plenty of opportunities!
How are you going to make this Instagram post?
It’d maybe be best to create a graphic combined with the best picture of your food or your place. You can do this, for example, with canvas.
If you are completely new to canva, then you first need to create an account. I show how you can do this in the first 5 to 10 minutes of this video: click here and scroll down!
As always during this challenge: I'm going to check Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
Make sure to tag @trementohospitality and use the hashtag #TTC2020 so I don't miss your post!
Also: why not check the other posts that have been submitted this week? Go give some love to your fellow hospitality entrepreneurs! Click here: #TTC2020