#internationalcoffeeday OR #worldvegetarianday
The first of October turns out to be a double prompt day. Because we can’t just neglect one of these two. Two things I care about so… you have your pick!
- Pick one of the two hashtags
- Start with a strong caption. Ideas for a coffee caption starter:
- I burned my tongue.
- The coffee was way too hot.
- I’d much rather have coffee than wine.
- No coffee is a problem.
- or, in the vegetarian case:
- Have you ever thought about the amount of food a cow eats before he’s big enough to go to the butcher, and then about the amount of meat that has actually been produced? Yes, this is a bit drastic, but if you are vegetarian and want to take a stance, well…
- Less meat, less problems.
- Fewer spareribs, fewer problems.
- Vegetarian cooking ain’t that hard.
AAAAND SO ON. I’m not here to say anyone needs to become a vegetarian so I’m not going to go on with these, but you get it. Make sure the first phrase catches attention. SPARK, as you know.
- Tell a little more about your relationship to this specific hashtag. When did you start drinking coffee, or what’s your favorite coffee memory? Or when/why did you become a vegetarian?
- End with a question
- Find an image that truly creates interest. You hugging a bag of coffee beans, or a plant 😉 Go a little crazy. Selfies work great, too.
- Or find an image that’s pretty enough to ‘stop the scroll’ 😉