How many of us would like to have a pet, but don’t have one, because… ‘traveling becomes so difficult once you have a pet!’.
Yeah, that sounds familiar to many people. But there are also tons of people who do have a pet and still like to travel. You can easily leverage this as a benefit by promoting the fact that you are pet friendly (that is: if you actually ARE pet friendly, ha ha).
- Use the Spark, Foster, Move writing model.
- Spark: “So you think traveling with pets is hard?”, “[name pet] can’t wait to meet your dog!”, “[pet name] is looking for friends”, etc.
- Foster: tell them you are pet friendly and add some of the things you have for pets, like water/food bowls, or pillows, or whatever.
- Move: ask your followers to tell you what their pet is called, or what kind of pet they have
- Look for a photo of your own/a pet at your place
- Post that photo to social media with the caption.
Don’t forget to use some relevant pet-related hashtags! #travelwithpets and #travelwithdogs are super popular.
You can also take a look at https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/petfriendlyhotel/ for some inspiration.