Promote a slow business deal
Both restaurants and accommodation providers struggle with this: slow business moments. Hospitality businesses get fewer people through the door generally on Mondays and Tuesdays. During the holiday season this doesn’t really have to be the case, but throughout the rest of the year, well…
And especially now with all the corona-things that have been happening, slow business is an inevitable event.
- Figure out when your slow business hours or days are (whether that’s every Monday or Tuesday, or specific weeks in Autumn, will depend on your brand)
- Create a special offer or deal for those moments
- And write a post about it.
Don’t forget to use the Spark – Foster – Move writing model.
- Start with a hook. This could just be the Spark, or it could be the Spark and Move in 1.
- Then give more information: Foster it! Tell the ins and outs.
- And then, do end with a ‘move’. If you are promoting a deal, then you need to make sure there’s always a call to action at the end, even if you already had another call to action or a similar one at the top!