Wieeeeh, today is QUESTION TIME! We are going to answer one of your most frequently asked questions. There are two ways to do this, but I recommend you to do the first one, which is… record a video.
Yes, I know, that’s intimidating. But guys, a video where you answer a question is going to work AMAZING! I promise you.
- Think for a second and make a mindmap with frequently asked questions
- Pick one that you really get asked often
- Put your phone against a book, a glass or whatever, and record yourself answering the question. Don’t forget to mention the question first. Don’t worry about the quality: just doing this is the trick. You NEED to get out there.
- After recording, take a screenshot of the video at a good point in the video (tip: do a thumb up at the end of a video, so you can take a screenshot of that).
- Upload the screenshot to canva and use your