Hi everyone and welcome to the #TTC2020, Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020. This challenge start on 01-06-2020.
This next prompt is meant to be used on the day, or just a few days before, you reopen the doors of your bed and breakfast, restaurant, hotel, café or whatever it is you own.
Share how and when you are reopening your hospitality business.
Use this prompt either on the day you reopen itself or a few days before. Scroll down and read some tips about this post below.
So, what could you include in this reopening post and how can you tackle it?
- Inform people about the safety measures you have or are going to take
- Inform people about your opening times
- Inform people how they can make a reservation
- Show how you feel about reopening. Be honest. If you feel anxious, you can share that, too, but do try to channel through some positvity.
- Because hey, you don't want to scare off potential guests neither!
- Create a photo with an ‘open' sign
- Show your team or yourself, smiling, maybe give your guests a virtual hug 😉
- Share a reopening special! Why not? Maybe you can do something special on this first day, or for the first reservations. Bake a ‘we are open' cake for example.
If you are reopening your hospitality business today or soon, then I want to wish you ALL the best! Good luck! can't wait to see your reopening post to go up online.
Be sure to use the hashtag #TTC2020. You can ‘use' a hashtag by just putting it into the text that goes along with the photo. See an example down below. If you really want to make sure I see your work, then also tag @trementohospitality.
I'll be checking Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and give you some feedback via DM. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture.
As said earlier, I've put two examples down below for you to check out!