Day #16 – Time for dessert
This is the prompt for day 16, 16-06-2020.
Time for day 16 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
Dessert please! Show one of your desserts, and share your personal thoughts about it.
Who doesn’t love dessert after dinner? We know we do!
Ice cream, cake, crêpes, fruit salads, bliss balls, bon bons, tiramisu, adffogato, you name it, we’ll have it.
Today we are challenging you to make the most mouthwatering dessert (or find one in your archives) and share it on your Instagram.
- As a café or restaurant, this could be something you offer yourself.
- As an accommodation provider, this could be something you make for your guests upon request, or something they can get nearby (you could highlight a local ice cream, coffee or pastry shop, for example).
This may also be a good opportunity to highlight a typical local or national kind of dessert.
- Pick a dessert, make sure it’s something you can describe in way that’s… mouthwatering!
- Find a good photo. Make one yourself, or repost one from someone else – do make sure you give them credits though if you do the latter.
- Write a caption along with it that tells your followers what is is they’re seeing, why it’s so delicious and, for example, why you wanted to share this dessert, or the first time you had it yourself. Make sure to make it personal.
- We recommend starting with the personal bit. Check out this example:
- Include hashtags relevant to the dessert specifically and more globally!
Be part of the Hospitality Marketing Facebook Group
We'd love to have you in the group. We welcomed about 150 new members over the last 4 days and can't wait to have you in the group, too! ?
As always during this challenge: I'm going to check Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM or mail. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
Make sure to tag @trementohospitality and use the hashtag #TTC2020 so I don't miss your post!
Also: why not check the other posts that have been submitted this week? Go give some love to your fellow hospitality entrepreneurs! Click here: #TTC2020