Day #22 – Retreat Marketing Time!
This is the prompt for day 22, 22-06-2020.
Time for day 22 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
International Yoga Day: Share what makes you feel zen OR what you offer in terms of yoga/meditation facilities (if you do)
“Oh, but yoga is not my thing”.
HOLD ON, STOP! Yoga doesn’t have to be ‘your thing’ in order for you to take part in today’s challenge. We’re talking ‘state of zen’ here, not specifically yoga. Let's do some retreat marketing here.
You offer your guests and visitors an experience: a state of zen is super important. After all, you want your guests and visitors to have a relaxed stay or visit. You want them to leave your place again feeling rejuvenated or reenergized, right? Whether that’s because of an amazing meal and good service, or a tranquil and well-organized stay.
So, today’s plan.
- Pick something you offer at your place that helps guests to have a relaxed visit.
- These could be yoga or meditation facilities, but also a nice little nook in your restaurant, a beautiful terrace where they can just ‘sit back and relax’, some books on mindfulness that you offer, chai lattes… Find your zen!
- Snap a good picture, upload it to Instagram, and:
- Write a caption that clearly explains how a visit to your place will help your guests to feel relaxed or reenergized.
- Add a personal note if you can. What makes you feel ‘chill’?
You got this, tribe!
Oh, and eh… if you offer detox holidays or personal retreats, well.. this one is all yours!
Covid-19: pssst… pandemic, remember? Everyone is craving a sweet escape, a detox, a retreat…. Show how your place offers a little bit of that!
Be part of the Hospitality Marketing Facebook Group
We'd love to have you in the group. It has grown sooooo fast recently and we can't wait to have you in the group, too! ?
As always during this challenge: I'm going to check Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM, mail or in the Facebook group. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
Make sure to tag @trementohospitality and use the hashtag #TTC2020 so I don't miss your post!
Also: why not check the other posts that have been submitted this week? Go give some love to your fellow hospitality entrepreneurs! Click here: #TTC2020