Day #4 – Carousel Recipe!
This is the prompt for day 4, 04-06-2020.
Time for day 4 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
Create a carousel post, show a dish first, then the ingredients.
Do you now offer lunch or dinner to guests? Why not inspire them with a recipe!
An important part of any hospitality experience is food. Whether you offer this to your guests yourself or not doesn’t really matter for this prompt.
If you have a restaurant, café or other F&B catering brand, then this prompt should be easy for you. Pick one of your dishes, lay out the ingredients, photograph them and create the post. Start with a picture of the final dish, because this will be what people see first. And since you need the grab your viewer’s attention before they’ll actually pay attention to the content of your post, you should start with a pretty picture.
If you don’t offer your guests any food, but you do provide them, for example, with a kitchen, or you know they cook on your grounds (camping, glamping), then why not share some inspiration? Pick a recipe, make it yourself and follow the steps mentioned above. So:
- Pick a recipe
- Take pictures of the ingredients, the process and the end result
- Create a post on Instagram and start the carousel with the final result. You can find a video showing how you make a carousel post underneath!
- Add the pictures of the ingredients and/or making of.
- Write a caption that tells something about the recipe and WHY you wanted to share this with your fans. Tell a story. Don’t just put the ingredients and steps on how to make it. Try to explain what’s so good about this particular dish, snack or dessert, too.
- Don't forget to mention #TTC2020 in the caption so we can find your post!
Be sure to use the hashtag #TTC2020. You can ‘use' a hashtag by just putting it into the text that goes along with the photo. If you really want to make sure I see your work, then also tag @trementohospitality.
As always during this challenge: I'm going to check Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
How to make a carousel post?
Check out the pictures or the video underneath! Still don't know how to do it? Send us a message. We're here to help.