Day #12 – Thank God It’s Friday
This is the prompt for day 12, 12-06-2020.
Time for day 12 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
Thank God It's Friday! Describe a perfect Friday (evening) for your guests (at your place).
Oh, Friday, how we love you! The start of the weekend for most people underlines the start of ‘relaxation time’, whereas for us hospitality entrepreneurs it means ‘time to get to work!’. And a passionate host of restaurateur loves that feeling, too.
Let’s use this Friday to touch on your guests’ feeling on a Friday. Whether they come to yours for a Friday treat (coffee and cake), complete dinner, takeaway or the start of a weekend getaway: we are sure that Fridays mean something to you and your guests, and you can portray this in a picture.
Our suggestion: describe a perfect Friday (evening) for your guests (at your place).
This could be, for example:
- For a restaurant: create a romantic Friday evening setting
- For a takeaway: show what Friday evening at home could look like with your food
- For a bed and breakfast: a cosy corner, a cup of tea, a book; the perfect Friday evening and start of a weekend get-away
- For a hotel: a dinner in your restaurant, or room service in bed with Netflix
- For a self catering accommodation: take-away at your place, or show a nice home-cooked Friday dinner, or like the bed and breakfast; a chill after dinner time? 😉
- And of course: it doesn't necessarily have to be the evening! What about Friday afternoon drinks? A glass of wine, some crisps and a good view? A perfect way to start the weekend, if you ask us. Check out the examples at the bottom of this page for some inspiration.
Are you already part of the Facebook Group?
If not, make sure you join now! Click hereeeeee.
As always during this challenge: I'm going to check Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM or mail. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
Make sure to tag @trementohospitality and use the hashtag #TTC2020 so I don't miss your post!
Also: why not check the other posts that have been submitted this week? Go give some love to your fellow hospitality entrepreneurs! Click here: #TTC2020