Day #11 – Virtual Tour
This is the prompt for day 11, 11-06-2020.
Time for day 11 of #TTC2020, the Tremento Tribe Challenge 2020.
Today's prompt for you is:
Thursday Tour: give a virtual tour of (one part of) your place.
What better way to give people an idea of your place than a virtual tour? Exactly, nothing! Not online at least. So today, we are going to give your followers exactly this.
You can do this in 2 ways:
- You can make a carousel with multiple photos
- You can make a video
We’ve already explained how to make a carousel post in the prompt page of day 3: https://tremento.com/events/social-media-challenge-day-3/
- First: THINK about what you’ll shoot. Make a bit of a storyboard or an outline of what you are going to show. This way you’re able to film with intention.
- Shoot in plenty of light. Make sure you film during the day, open all the curtains and let as much light inside as possible.
- Try to avoid shaky footage. Keep your camera or phone stable. You could even go and pickup a cheap stabilizer – but you don’t have to.
- Shoot multiple takes: the first one is often not the best one.
- Film short takes! This makes editing a lot easier.
- Composition tips. Use the rule of thirds and if you film someone’s head (your own?), then make sure there’s enough space around the head. Look at some good portrait photos and videos and try to mimic those settings.
- Use some music. You can get lots of free music online which you are able to use (as long as you credit the maker in your caption). One of my favorite resources would be: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA. You can also search for ‘no copyright music’ online.
Are you already part of the Facebook Group?
If not, make sure you join now! Click hereeeeee.
As always during this challenge: I'm going to check Instagram all day to see your work! I'll give a comment and a like on the picture and, if I can, give you some feedback via DM or mail. So don't worry; no critique underneath the picture. We hope this challenge helps you with your overall Instagram Marketing (or social media marketing in general).
Make sure to tag @trementohospitality and use the hashtag #TTC2020 so I don't miss your post!
Also: why not check the other posts that have been submitted this week? Go give some love to your fellow hospitality entrepreneurs! Click here: #TTC2020