Sit back and relax…
Hello there villa
Back to the homepage
The good stuff
- Creative and fun design by
- Passe-partout that changes color for each section while scrolling on homepage
- Illustrations to show amenities and facilities
- And animated illustrations in the menu (upon hover)
- ‘Block system’, where text overlays pictures in a non-disruptive way. Easy on the eye!
- Very high quality pictures
- Well structured menu
- Book now button always available in the upper left corner
- Back to top button
- Rustic color palette
- Easy to read font
Where are the rooms?
The video. It’s great that there’s a video to show us more about the villas and the area. I mean, those drone shots are awesome. But we don’t get to see a single shot from inside the villas in the whole video. Not a SINGLE shot. What’s that about?
However, I still have to give some credits. At least there’s a video. With drone shots. And at least they did think about making the place look like fun for both kids, youngsters and parents. And… I’m missing a discount or ’nice surprise’ for direct bookers. Give your potential visitors a little reward if they book direct. This works very motivating.
- Make sure your ‘book now’ button is always visible, and stays at 1 spot throughout the website
- Get high quality photos, and have multiple for each room (or in this case, villa)
- Add a little fun to your website. Olympus Villas does this with the color changing passe-partout, the playful blocks and the (animated) illustrations. It keeps a visitor entertained.
- If you create a video about your business, put thought into what you visitors want to see.
Sooo, drumroll. What grade does this website get? Well… Since I’m only missing two things, and they’re not the most important, it’s again going to be a high note. Shouldn’t surprise you since I’m sharing good examples to learn from. I’d give Olympus Villas a 8.5. Congrats ?